Saturday, June 9, 2007

He is faithful.........

today marks another important date in my journey in NTu.e day which i got back my final results from the school. I thank God for answering my prayers. Thank Him for his faithfulness in my life. Jus now as i looked back my journal over the past few mths, i saw how anxious I was and e many times tt i just commit all of them to HIm. I saw these words spoken to me during one of e services in church where God told me tt by His grace and miracles, i entered NTU and thru the same way, im gonna leave NTU.indeed, it has been his grace and faithfulness tt sees me thru the different exams, the times of anxieties and fear and how he has been there w me.one thing tt I can boast of now is really his presence and love upon my life. He gave it to me though i dun deserve it. God is the faithful One.
Not only for me, i also want to thank Him for his blessings upon my cell members. looking at the results of the different ppl in the cell, my heart is filled w gratitude to God for his love.All of us graduated well!Praise GOd =)
thanks to all of you who have prayed for this exam too!
and my frens in NTU, i know u have done very well too! as we steps into working world, let's jia you together!

No comments: