Tuesday, December 9, 2008

our SecTion's IWCPs

i had an interesting weekend this week. Two xmas parties in a row, back to back . haha.. but it was great.really great!
Jus now as i sat back and think bout these few weeks with all e preparations up to the actual IWCP for these two days, i realised that God has deposited something in my heart.
I shall reveal it at the end. =p
Indeed i have enjoyed the times of planning, preparation and discussions with all of my section mates. Though it was tough weeks for me to juggle between tight deadlines for work, wedding coordination for my section mates and IWCP.. coupled with disappointments at work, i wan to thank God for this season of my life. A season of faith building in e valleys of life.
And i enjoyed the entire journey. Because at the end of the day, i know that God is in control.
FOr IWCP, i am glad that it is over. BUt of course I'm very happy to be part of it. and today I was reminded of a truth- 'True ministry never fails to bring joy to us'
I pray that the lives of different ones are also touched and impacted by all that we have done or rather what God has done in e midst of these two IWCPs.
I pray that I will find similar joy in other area of my life too. Still trusting God for an open door. =)
May we never fail to know who we are in Him and to serve Him always. =) agape

No comments: