Sunday, August 19, 2007

the meaning of partnership

yesterday i saw one of my closest fren received Jesus into her life. I thanked God for showing her who He is and how true He can be to her. I believed God will show her so much more than she can imagine in her life. I'm praying that she will be open to hear and encounter Him each day in her life. I'm sure the angels are rejoicing in heaven because not only her but many more souls are added into the kingdom these few days. Praise Him!
For myself, i realised the meaning of partnership with Him. Doing our part and letting Him do his part as the master.

3 comments:

tornado said...

Praise God! Good for you! I believe God had seen your perseverance and it is harvest time.

Still praying for my closed ones though. :|

raC*LiH said...

you can do it together with God, bro!
the time will come for them to know Him.
=)

Anonymous said...

praise God for Su Tee's salvation! Did I spell her name correctly? Anyways, God honours your perservering & loving heart! You are full of it! :) May God use you mightly in time to come!