Saturday, August 18, 2007

a true week at work...

indeed, every challenges has a purpose. and i have experienced some of the challenges that auditors faced at work.

some of the things that auditors must have:
1. Thick Skin... facing difficult clients and their attitudes
2. Patience .. waiting for docs and clients
3. Joy while dealing with those clients who treated you like you are owing them something..
4. Most importantly, strong arms to carry the bags with files and laptops.

haha... i guess that's the conclusion from us after working for a month and so. =p

but for me, i know that it is a place to mould my character. you can easily see yourself coming out of ya comfort zone while dealing with these "clients" roars...
everyday, i'm praying for God to sustain me throughout my journey in this job so that I can be different as a child of God, living my life as a testimony for HIm. In fact, i'm surprised to know that one of my collegues just left for another job even before he started training.Some of my frens are considering leaving this field. haha.. sounds scary rite? I guess for me, I find assurance in a God who always knows wat is the best for me in the different season of my life.

Faith impartation nite was powerful.I believed God has worked mightily in the hearts of the congregation. Many are healed in His name and lives of ordinary men and women are touched by God. I thank God for revealing many things to me, giving me the courage to do things that i have procrastinated for so long. I know that it is the time to settle it in the presence of God. Took a lot of courage out of me to do so but our beloved God gave us restoration and His best outcomes. Indeeed, God will never fails us and his faithfulness will prevail forever. amen and amen....

Full of excitement to c wat He can do in our midst esp throughout this weekend. =)

No comments: